With Chesapeake Materials can reduce costs, increase the amount of waste that is recycled, and focus on an end result of zero waste.
How We Help
Let Chesapeake Materials help increase your revenue & sustainability without all the overhead using the following strategies:
+ We specialize in building ongoing supply chain programs with end users.
+ We can help test materials and provide advice on how to best attain production or pricing goals.
+ We understand cash flow and can offer quick pay to help fund our partner’s growth.
+ We can finance machinery, large material purchases or other capital expenditures.
+ We help our partners forecast product availability as well as market pricing and conditions.
Get in Touch
Materials We Purchase
- HDPE jugs/ bottles natural and color
- HDPE buckets
- HDPE pallets
- HDPE crates
- HDPE Post Consumer bales
- HMW barrels
- HMW pallets
- HMW dunnage trays
- HDPE films
- PP buckets
- PP pallets
- PP parts ( all forms )
- PP Films
- LDPE films clear/ color/ printed
- LDPE parts
- PVC ridged and flex
- PET bottles Post Indy and PC
- PET purges
- PET films
- ABS all forms
- Nylon all forms
- Poly Carb all forms
“Zero Waste” Is More Than a Buzzword
It’s a source of competitive advantage
It results in:
- + Reduced costs
- + Increased profits
- + Reduced environmental impacts
- + Increased brand value
- Plastics account for 10 percent of total global waste generation. 10% 10%
- Currently, around 50 percent of plastics we use are thrown away just after a single use. 50% 50%
- Recycling plastic takes 88 percent less energy than producing plastics from new raw materials. 88% 88%
Suite 300, Edgewater,
Chesapeake Materials Service